4.21.2010

strawberry shortcake

We have had the most glorious days ever.  Not too hot but wonderfully sunny.  My children are having so much fun outside after school that I feel guilty having them come in for dinner.
Yesterday I found some small strawberries at the market and we made my favorite Strawberry Shortcake.  I thought it was perfection until I saw these ceramic berry baskets from Jayson Home & Garden.  I found them via Oh Joy.

The next time I make strawberry Shortcake I want to get my berries out of one of these.

3 comments:

red ticking said...

this is adorable... and i cannot wait for strwaberry shortcake! yummie xx

Prudence said...

THose are super duper cute! I'm off to go shop your store, did you ever figure out my size?

Elise / Pennyweight said...

oooh so pretty! do you have a favorite strawberry shortcake recipe you could share? :)